Thursday, October 3, 2013

Farewell Brunch

 Alli Brinkerhoff came all the way from Idaho to come support me. I'm going to miss you Alli!
                                       
Here is a good picture of the whole group that came to my farewell. I'm so blessed to have so many wonderful people that came to support me.

Jill Brockbank is a friend that I played soccer with for several years. I haven't seen her in years so it was great to have her come.

                                                      The Brockbank Family.

                                                Amy Croft and her boyfriend Kyle.

 Jordin Giles is one of my best friends. I'm going to miss that beautiful girl! 

                                       My wonderful cousin Nicole, Davis                                                   

 Bonnie Monsen and Jen Lash have become some of my good friends. Thanks to a stake temple night I was able to meet these wonderful girls.

Left: Brett Swensen, Greg Robbins, Jordan Briggs, Garrett Briggs, Wade Edwards, Bonnie Monsen, Jen Lash. Great friends from my singles ward.

                                  Left: Aunt Judie, Uncle Dennis, Alisha and Jeremy Sorensen.

                         Left: Omar, Tiffani, Tyson, Miranda, Preston, Gia, Dillan, and Evelynn.

                             My cousins, Travis, Jill, Reese, Will, and Jessica.
Breanna and Vickie Empey. Great friends from my home ward. Vickie was also one of my favorite young women's leader. And Bre is like my mini me.

                                 Carlene Peterson was one of my favorite young women leaders.

                                       Lacey Aston a great friend from the singles ward.

 Jenny Bass, and Suzanne. They are good friends from my home ward.
                 The wonderful Horner family plus my parents. I'm sure going to miss all those cute kids.

 Left: Haelie Chatwin, Whitnie and Trae Sorensen, Nicole Davis, Jordin Giles, Amy Crofts, Kyle
These are some of my cousins and best friends.
                                              Spencer and Ashley Flitton.

 Ashley Berg Flitton has been my best friend since high school. I'm so grateful for her and all she does for me. I'm going to miss you Ash!
                          Tom Whipple and Nathaniel. Some good friends from the singles stake.

         I'm so grateful for a wonderful family and friends that are a wonderful support system to me. As you can see I'm very blessed. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture with everyone that came but I got a lot of them. Because of my family and friends and the great examples they have been to me throughout my life I'm now ready to go out and serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment